1) LINCOLN SQUARE/NORTH CENTER— Lou Malnati's Pizzeria's long-awaited Lincoln Square post is almost ready for the public. There are a couple invite-only events this weekend, but deep-dish pizza lovers on the North Side will have another outlet for their vice on Monday. Status: Opening Monday, 4340 N. Lincoln Ave.
2) THE LOOP— Prime & Provisions, DineAmic Hospitality Group's (Siena Tavern, Public House) new steakhouse will be ready to roar on Saturday. They're hosting their own private launch event on Friday night. Status: Opening Saturday, 222 N. LaSalle St.
3) NEAR WEST SIDE— Wise Owl Drinkery and Cookhouse wants to give Blackhawks and Bulls fans another option near the United Center. They'll have a full menu inside the former Stanley's, according to DNAinfo. Status: Opening Monday, 324 S. Racine Ave.
4) WEST LOOP— Expat, Element Collective's seasonal-only sidewalk patio off Randolph Street, was supposed to open today. Instead they'll hold off because of the chilly temperatures. Status: Waiting for Mother Nature to cooperate, 116 N. Green St.
5) WICKER PARK— Just in time to sate the Avengers' appetites, Pita Cafe serves shawarma and other Mediterranean favorites in a fast-casual setting on Division and Damen, DNAinfo reports. Status: Certified open, 2014 W. Division St.