1) THE LOOP— The Goddess and the Baker opens on Monday morning in the Loop. Unlike previous Goddess and Grocer iterations, there will be more focus on meal options. Check out the menus below. Status: Opening Monday, 33 S. Wabash Ave.
2) WICKER PARK— Columbus' Curry, the fast-casual Indian restaurant, is finally ready to serve customers. The owner considers the menu a "greatest hits" of Indian cuisine. Check out the menu below. Status: Soft opening today, 1539 N. Milwaukee Ave.
3) ANDERSONVILLE— The new Andersonville post of Giordano's is ready to serve Chicago-style pizza. Just in time to watch restaurant partner Derrick Rose and the Bulls run through the playoffs. Status: Certified soft open, 5207 N. Clark St.
4) SOUTH LOOP— La Haven coffee is serving residents in the South Loop, serving La Colombe coffee. It's set up inside the former Crave Cafe space. [Sloopin] Status: Certified open, 1240 S. Michigan Ave.
5) ROGERS PARK— Lucky, a new sports bar, hopes to kick off a rebirth of the neighborhood. [DNAinfo] Status: Certified open, 6651 N. Clark St.