2) THE LOOP— Cochon Volant opens on Tuesday inside the Hyatt Centric Hotel, according to Crain's. The French restaurant is a project of chef Roland Liccioni (Les Nomades) and Matt Ayala (Gilt Bar, Schwa, Moto). Status: Opening Tuesday, 100 W. Monroe St.
3) WICKER PARK— Pasta Bowl's new Wicker Park location officially opened to the public on Sunday. The Italian-American pasta-centric restaurant will offer virtually the same menu as the original Lincoln Park spot. Status: Certified open, 1852 W. North Ave.
4) ST. CHARLES— Shakou Sushi's second location opened over the weekend in suburban St. Charles. The new post joins the original location in Libertyville. Status: Certified open, 312 W. Main St.
6) LITTLE VILLAGE— Cariocas Brazilian Food opened Thursday. The Brazilian ownership offer lunch and dinner buffets. Status: Certified open, 3435 W. 26th St.
7) EVANSTON— Freshii continues to expand, as its Evanston location opened on Saturday. Status: Certified open, 1596 Sherman Ave.