1) STREETERVILLE— LYFE Kitchen's third location is ready for Streeterville patrons at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Healthy eaters rejoice, as the restaurant offers carnivores, vegetarians and gluten-free eaters plenty of choices. Open 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends. Status: Certified open. 259 E. Erie St.
2) WICKER PARK— Scone City, bringing sweet and savory British pastries to Division Street, opens today. Check out the menu here. Status: Certified open. 1632 W. Division St.
3) THE LOOP— GRK Greek Kitchen + Bar has opened its fourth location. Later this month they'll offer a bar menu and open up the roof deck. They're open 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays. Status: Certified open. 400 S. Wells St.
4) LINCOLN SQUARE— Mash, the bar formerly known as the Bad Dog Tavern, opens on Thursday, according to DNAinfo. It's the same management, which has made some big renovations to the space and the menu. Status: Opening on Thursday. 4535 N. Lincoln Ave.
5) LINCOLN PARK— Four Star Lounge serves up ceviche, corned beef and assorted sandwiches in Lincoln Park, according to Urban Daddy. There's nothing deep fried on the menu, with management wanting to serve healthier bar food. Status: Certified open. 2666 N. Halsted St.
7) ROGERS PARK— Quesadilla La Reina Del Sur has opened its second location. The Mexican restaurant specializes in vegetarian and vegan cuisine. They're open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday. They're closed on Saturday. Status: Certified open. 1418 W. Howard St.
8) HIGHLAND PARK— PLEEZ, a lounge featuring live music, food and drinks, opened last month in suburban Highland Park. Burgers, flatbreads and seafood are on the menu. Status: Certified Open. 1935 Sheridan Road, Highland Park.
9) THE LOOP— After a series of delays, Foodfelllas is finally open. They're serving Sicilian-style pizza slices. Status: Certified open. 162 N. Franklin St.