Have you ever wondered how much work goes into having a successful burger joint? M Burger has four locations of some of the busiest burger spots in Chicago. Here is how much food they go through in a week.
M Burger, the Lettuce Entertain You burger franchise, just keeps growing. Currently at four locations, they specialize in throwback burgers and shakes in addition to turkey burgers, chicken sandwiches, and veggie options. With a streamlined menu, they go through a large amount of just a few items.
In an average week, M Burger's four locations go through:
· 17,000 patties
· 40 gallons of secret sauce
· 6000 lbs of Pacific Northwest fries
· 360 gallons of ice cream and shakes
· 240 lbs of strawberries blended up for strawberry shakes
· Over 350 gallons of lemonade
· 150 lbs of bacon for the signature M Burger
· 13,000 pieces of cheese