Oregon-based Deschutes Brewery has been mixing up craft beers since 1988, and moving across the country ever since. The Pacific Northwestern brewery and their distributor, Wirtz Beverage, are now flooding the local market with a vast array of porters IPA's, and much more. Check out the places they'll be this week if you want a taste.
· Tuesday 8: Beer and games night at Rocking Horse hosts Deschutes representatives, four Deschutes brews on draft, a free pint glass, and yes, games.
· Tuesday 8: It's burgers, bourbon and beer night at Owen and Engine, featuring Deschutes suds from 8:30-10:30.
· Wednesday 9: Stout Barrel House and Galley hosts a four-course Deschutes-paired dinner for $35. Dishes include french onion soup made with Red Chair NWPA broth and Slagel Farms pork chop.
· Thursday 10: The Map Room hosts Deschutes for this edition of pint night. Mingle with some Deschutes people and taste the beers.
· Friday 11: SmallBar Division is offering small plates paired with a flight of four Deschutes tastings of White IPA, Porter, Pale Ale, and regular IPA for $26. There's a free glass included.
· Saturday 12: Pint night at The Long Room is Deschutes night. Stop by for some pours.
· Deschutes Brewery [Official Site]