- The bar off Michigan Avenue has super-high ceilings and mod art installations
- The dining room has great color and a whimsical feel
- Plug in your computer, get a drink and hang out
- This bright nook makes waiting for your table that much easier
- A private dining room can also serve as meeting space
- Wall art constructed of automobile mirrors
- Another view of the dining room
- The lounge area makes you feel like you're in a totally hip living room
[Photo: Tim Hiatt]
Chuck's Manufacturing, the new restaurant attached to the Hard Rock Hotel on Michigan Avenue, has been in soft open mode since Friday night. Haven't been? Lucky for you we have a full photo gallery showcasing the mod space designed by 555 International with its high-ceilinged bar, 10 x 6 video wall and retro art installation, bright colors throughout, gleaming steel and mirrored auto-inspired art, PVC piping, funky lounges with leather teal couches and more.
The menu, by chef Justin Frankenberg, offers lunch and dinner daily with a little bit of something for everyone vibe. One of the nice features is you can "manufacture" your meal by selecting any of three designated items (ranging from scallops or short rib starters to wedge or spinach salads to pastas, salmon or a petite filet) for a $25 (lunch) or $35 (dinner) prix fixe. Check out the full menu below.