First Look Inside Tavernita, Officially Opening Jan. 23; "Soft Opening" Tonight
- Artist Erni Vales hand-painted murals throughout the restaurant.
- Tufted leather booths, rustic woods and pendants add to the ambiance.
- Two papier-mache bulls heads watch over the restaurant.
- Copper plates on the ceiling help give the room an amber glow.
- These hand-painted "shades" open up to look between the lounge and dining room.
- The bar has 48 taps ... but only 12 dispense beer. The rest? Wine, sangria, keg cocktails and more.
- Drink wine from the parrÃ³n!
- Backlit Spanish tile peeks out from above the leather seats.
- Copper pipes with acrylic orbs create division in the dining room.
- These stairs eventually will lead you to the late-night lounge.