Welcome to Dose
- Co-Op Hot Sauce ... and they mean hot
- X-Marx sign board
The guys from Old Town Social
- The mid-morning crowd packed the aisles
- Peter Klein of Seedling Farms
- Grant Achatz hung out behind the table at BLiS syrups
- A new type of snow cone
- Great American Cheese had a variety of cheese to share with the people
- Need a cup o' joe?
- Truffle Truffle
The market, founded by Emily Fiffer (Daily Candy), Heather Sperling (Tasting Table), Jessica Herman (Time Out Chicago) and April Francis (Haute Closet), saw hundreds of people come through. Dose brought together 37 artisan vendors selling everything from cured meats (Old Town Social), iced teas (Rare Tea Cellar) and ice cream (Snookelfritz) to Asian noodles (X-Marx), coffee (Crop to Cup) and cheese (Great American Cheese).
In addition to the food offerings, Dose also featured a variety of curated design and fashion stalls with things like stationery, vintage furniture, men's handcrafted ties, jewelry and housewares. If you missed Dose this time around, don't worry—it's set to take place every month featuring a new mix of vendors to keep things fresh. Future markets will take place on July 10, August 14, September 25, October 16, November 6 and December 4 and you can always get tickets in advance.
· Dose Market Launching in June at River East Art Center [~EChi~]
· Dose Market [website]