Roots Handmade Pizza Opening Today
- Exterior view of Roots Handmade Pizza.
- ice-encrusted liquor taps featuring Eristoff 100% Grain Vodka and Cazadores Tequila Blanco.
- sliding door features 250 year old reclaimed wood from the building. The same wood is used on many of the tables, the entire bar, walls and other details throughout.
- oversized brown leather booths surround the bar area and comfortably seat six.
- Roots boasts a Midwest-only beer list with 15 beers on tap. Roots partnered with Two Brothers to create their own house brew.
- Roto-Flex gas pizza oven, a special pizza oven used to make all Quad Cities style pizza. Can cook 28 large pizzas at a time.
- Additional forty Person dining area has views of the kitchen. Mirrors will be put up so diners can see the chefs at work from this dining room or from the outside.
- Roots housemade rootbeer called "Roots Beer"