Chefs Come Out to Support Rising Stars at Star Chefs Gala
- Jimmy Bannos Jr. of The Purple Pig accepting his award from his father and mentor Jimmy Bannos Sr.
- Dirk Flanigan's dish representing both Henri and The Gage. Roasted loin of venison, liver-mushroom croquette, brussel sprout puree and Vadouvan curry.
- Rob Katz accepting the award he won with partner Kevin Boehm of the Boka Group for rising star restaurateurs.
- Ryan Poli serving "Fish Tacos": Hiramasa sashimi, mango-papaya-chili relish, avocado and tortilla infusion from upcoming restaurant Tavernita.
- Shin Thompson from BonsoirÃ©e accepting his Jade Range Plancha for winning favorite dish as voted on by the diners at the gala.
- Giuseppe Tentori presenting Curtis Duffy with his award and reminiscing about their days at Charlie Trotter's.
- Andrew Zimmerman from Sepia winning $5,000 for best dish of the night.
- Paul Kahan presenting the award to Patrick Fahy of Blackbird.