GT Fish & Oyster, Officially Open Thursday, By the Numbers
- The bar area, including a two-man oyster bar
- A hand-painted fish mural
- The mounted fish is actually much larger than it appears
- A custom GT barrel
- Banquettes run beneath the back wall
- The main dining room
- The boomerang table seats 10
- A hefty Japanese buoy-inspired chandelier hangs over the captain's table
- Who said this quote? We'll never tell.
- Housemade hot sauces and malt vinegar
- Can you spot the chef in this picture?
- Authentic shark jaws from Australia and Cabo San Lucas
- A view of the captain's table through the French perfume containers
- Communal table in the main dining room